Collection of personal identifiable information
When you use our website, we collect and store your personal information which is provided by you from time to time. The purpose of doing so is to provide you a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience. This would allow us to provide you services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize our website to make your experience safer, easier and faster. We collect some of your basic personal identifiable information such as your name, address, contact number, country location and your email address. We may also collect your employment and financial information for connecting you with our network of trusted and reputable lenders. We may also use your personal information to provide the services you may request.
Use of Collected InformationWe use your personal information for a number of purposes mentioned below:
- The collected information can be used to provide and operate the Services, such as to provide our clients with performance marketing, online user acquisition network, online promotions, and for the purposes of user attribution;
- It is used to communicate with you and also to keep you informed of our latest updates to our Services and special offers;
- We make use of your personal information to market our loan comparison services, as well as to serve you advertisements, including behavioral advertising;
- The collected information can be used to conduct analytics, statistical and research purposes, for improving and customizing the Services to your needs and interests (such as by compiling aggregated reports about the usage of certain features of our Services);
- It can be used to support and troubleshoot the Services and to respond to your queries;
- For enabling us to further develop, customize and improve the Services based on Users’ common preferences and uses;
- The collected personal information can be used to identify and authenticate your access to certain features of the Services;
- To detect and prevent fraudulent and illegal activity or any other type of activity that may negatively affect the integrity of the Services;
- The information can also be used to investigate violations of our policies and User Agreement as well as enforce our policies and the User Agreement;
- We may use your information to examine and resolve disputes in connection with your use of the Services; and as required by law or regulation, or as required by other governmental authorities, or to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process or respond to a government request.
- We may also use your personal information to ask you to participate in surveys which are generally processed by us or third parties that help us understand your use of the website and improve our advertising.
Collection and use of non-personal identifiable information
Transfer of Information
Since we operate in Canada, we do not transfer your personal information to countries outside Canada. The data protection and other laws of Canada may not be as comprehensive as those in other countries.
Links to other sites
At Payday Tree you may find links to other third party websites. They are available just for your reference. These links may collect some personal identifiable information about you. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content used on those linked websites. If any damage happened to your privacy, we will not hold responsible for that. You can use those links at your own risk.
Any content, material, text, graphics and any other information available on the pages of our site belongs to Payday Tree. We have copyright on anything and everything mentioned on our site pages. You can use our site content just for your reference and personal use. Copying, downloading or using any information available on the site for commercial purposes is strictly prohibited and will be considered as a punishable offense.
Know how we keep your information secured
We give upmost importance to implementing and maintaining the security of the services and your information. At our website we focus on putting physical and technological safeguards to help prevent unauthorized access, to use the information correctly that we collect online and also to maintain data security. These safeguards are based on the sensitivity of the information that we collect and store.
At this site we use industry highest standard procedures and controls that ensure the safety of our users’ information, such as:
- Secure network topology, which includes intrusion prevention and Firewall systems;
- Encrypted communication;
- Authentication and Access Control;
- External and Internal audit tests; etc.
We always take reasonable steps to protect your information and keep it confidential. But we cannot be responsible for the acts of those who gain unauthorized access or abuse the Services, and we make no warranty, express, implied or otherwise, that we will prevent such access.